For the last couple of years and nearly 50,000 downloads on WordPress, I have been collating the feedback and what people want from the plugin. Today, I’m delighted to announce the release of WP Email Capture Premium with some awesome features.
What’s Included In The Premium Version?
Here are some of the main features of WP Email Capture Premium:-
- A Full Stat Tracking Module – WP Email Capture Premium allow you to track signups quickly and easily. Simply create a list and soon you will able to track where everybody who came to your site.
- Build Multiple Lists – If you want a list for each region you represent, each product you sell, or each project you run, then WP Email Capture runs each of these lists independently.
- Build External Lists – WP Email Capture has been tested with a number of email marketing services, including Aweber, Mailchimp and Madmimi. Embed code from your mailing list software into WP Email Capture, and use all the features from WP Email Capture Premium as well as your marketing service.
- Auto Responders – Send emails to either yourself or to the subscriber when they sign up
- Templating System – By default, WP Email Capture Premium comes with 3 templates, but you can create so many more using CSS.
- And much more!
Support is provided via a ticketing system, and articles are being added all the times to the site to make sure you get the most out of WP Email Capture. Some of these will be exclusively available to purchasers.
The early-bird price of $49 is for a lifetime subscription. Pay once and you can get a lifetime of updates for WP Email Capture, a lifetime of support, on as many sites as you want. Non early-bird prices will have updates and support for a limited time, and the single user licence will only have support for one site.
The early-bird version of WP Email Capture Premium also comes with two pre-sale bonuses. These will be announced over the next couple of weeks, but you can buy now and find out what they are!
To read about the early-bird offers and all features please check our pricing page.
Any questions? Please contact us.
Categories: Plugin News